Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to on all trips and are pretty easy to follow on the stream. But there will be a few changes to the logistical side of the trip that we will be following from now until further notice.
- While we may still meet at a convenient location, clients will need to follow in their own vehicle to the stream or trailhead.
- Please do not be offended that I will not be shaking your hand when we meet.
- I am always prepared with a mask but don’t usually wear it on the stream as we are able to maintain a safe distance on the stream and we are outdoors. I also do not require you to wear one on the stream. However, if you are more comfortable wearing one, please do. And if you are more comfortable with me wearing one, I gladly will.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own rods and wading gear. If needed, you may still use mine at your own risk. I will be cleaning any loaner rods and wading gear before and after each use.
- I am still happy to provide lunches for full day trips and assure you that the prep and packaging process will strictly follow all necessary guidelines. However, I realize this may make some uncomfortable and you are more than welcome to bring your own food without fear of offending me! Just please let me know with as much notice as possible.
- I will be practicing social distancing guidelines on the stream and washing my hands throughout the day. I would ask all clients to please do the same.
- You are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer along to regularly wash hands. I also usually have extra.
- Health and safety take precedence over service and profit right now. If I do not feel healthy and well, for your safety, I will cancel the trip. I expect all clients to to the same.
The bottom line is we still want to go fishing, right?! But we want to be safe and responsible in the process. If there is anything else I can do to accommodate or make your trip more comfortable, please let me know.